Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hooked to Yarn



A kind old lady taught basics of crocheting when I was just twelve. I made simple items like hair scrunchies for myself. I  stopped crocheting after 2 or 3 years as I couldn’t buy yarn. I started crocheting again after fifteen years. When I had my daughter I wanted to make beautiful things for her.  This time I watched couple of videos on YouTube to relearn.

Following are some of my finished items


My first crochet bag.



crocheted for my lovely niece, was inspired by tangled happy granny bag..

My first crochet hat.


for my lovely baby girl

Some headbands.
My cuty pie of a niece (photo credit goes to my sister)


 Inspired by tangled happy granny headbands.


A cupcake for my little cupcake ;)


Note; Yeah.., I know my pictures are terrible and my crocheting is not any better either, but I’m a beginner, so I hope you’ll forgive me :))


No comments:

Post a Comment