Sunday, September 8, 2013

Malaysia


View from our balcony


Vista Angkasa condominium
We lived in Malaysia from July 2010 to July 2011. This was the only time we lived abroad. We lived in Vista Angkasa, KL, near Midvally Mega-mall. We frequented the mall for shopping and entertainment; it was my favourite hangout as it was just five minutes bus ride away from our apartment.  We used to go to the market in front of our condo. I miss the burgers from the burger stand near our apartment, I  hope the burger stand miss me too ;)

At Midvalley Mega-Mall






At KLCC, I love the park in KLCC.


PatronasTowers


The mosque at KLCC


We stayed in Gombak, with our good friends, Shamila and Hassan,  for one month, until we found an apartment and we visited them time to time. My friend would make traditional Maldivian food when ever I visited, Jazakallah Khair, Shamila. They took us on a visit to Cyber Jaya as well.

Gombak

Add caption

What I loved most about Malaysia was prayer rooms were available where ever we went, so we did not have to hurry back home for each prayer when we go out or  worry about missing a prayer.
It was easy for us to live there as my favorite foods were readily available as well and we did not have to worry about finding Halal food either.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment